Grey skies making me smile
White flies stinging m eyes
 Stitch me into your heart
And there I'll remain

Better with you but fine by myself
No tears and wordless to say
On hour one moment more
Just til you fill each pore
any excuse not to stray

Lost my way in this place
Had no heart to speak of
You filled the void just enough
Gave me just enough hope
And then I could breathe

Better with you but fine by myself
Nothing but you for a day
One hour one moment more
Til I can face the world
Any excuse just to stay

One more breath
I'll crawl to your door
And for intimacy sake
Be free with you

Just a few hours more
Then I'll crawl to your feet
Once more I'll lay there with you
And there I'll remind

Better with you but fine by myself
Quietly losing the day
One hour one fraction more
Knowing there won't be more
Loving you, running away

Comments