Thoughts through insomnia at 1 AM

I truly miss filming Is This It?  I miss crashing on a floor with a few good friends.  I miss the conversations and the stupid pranks and calling Allen names.  I miss Michelle.  She was like all the best parts of me.  She really did love Jake, a lot, hope she will rise like a phoenix from the ashes.  Sometimes it is hard to disconnect and boy has she been a hard one to keep down.  I will miss her when she is entirely gone.
Great cast and crew to work with Joanna Maye(Andrea), Allen Andrews(Jake), James McCray(James), Daniel Gonzalez(Fearless Leader), 

One more week of being Stella in A Street Car Named Desire.  I will miss her.  She's so amazing and wonderful.  I can't believe the amazing talent I get to work with: Betsy Henderson(Blanche), Jason Sharpe(Stanley), Jason Peck(Mitch), Mary Page(Eunice), Miles Snow(Steve), George Kaiser(Pablo), Doug, Nick Regina, and Page.  It's all too good and wonderful.  If you haven't checked it out yet, please do.  It's great!

Monday starts Boeing Boeing with Hot Summer Nights at the Kennedy and with no break in between I hope I can keep up the momentum.  It takes a lot out of you.  I will be Gretchen.  After that I will hopefully be shooting Les Fleur Du Mal Very quickly and if not I will be looking for the random theater work I love so.

On a more personal note.  I had to continue to laugh, at myself mostly.  I love kisses.  Real kisses.  In my life, of my top five kisses, all but one have been by Jason(s), and of the plural J's, none of them have ever called me girlfriend.  So odd isn't it?  Oh I have probably loved them in some way, but we were never a real couple.  Which is funny, because as a name, I really am not partial to Jason.  I prefer Jay.  I remember 5th grade.  Jay Benfield, oh I had the biggest crush on him.  They seem to be my lot in life.  It's odd, on an average day in my life I always have at least 3 Jason(s) I am keeping in contact with.  Odd isn't it? 

I can make it one more month and then I am in definite need of rest.

Comments