Strange Dreams

Last night I dreamt I woke up on a crashed airplane in the middle of the ocean.  The water was so clear blue, and around me people had pulled themselves onto life rafts that had opened up.  I climed into one and started floating quickly away from the wreckage, people trying to climb into my boat and my trying to tell everyone we should stay together and not drift far apart to increase the likelyhood of us being found.
As I drifted we saw an island in the distance.  Well, I say in the distance, but it wasn't far, and we were swept onto this island that seemed to actually be below sea level.  A huge wave would pick you up and throw you onto the shore of this Island.  And I really had no desire to be there for long.
It looked like a deserted resort Island.  There was a hotel with a huge kitchen and food of all kinds.  There were homes and houses for people to live in and while people washed up on shore we found a strange fence surrounding the place to protect it.  It was like an electric fence with six individual electric wires running along it, all with a different type of writing attached to it in weird languages.  We never quite figured out how it worked since there was no generator and the whole place, except for this fence surrounding the Island, had power.
And there was a creepy little Chinese girl who, for some reason, I didn't trust, who was trying to look around on the Island and knew how to turn certain things on and whenever she got something working I would try to throw her into the ocean like she was a demon. I think she was and I was the only one who could see it or something.
And people started to become comfortable on this Island and while I kept trying to figure things out, how we got there and all, people just became relaxed in their new life.  Lazy, since there were really nice homes with everything you could need.
There was this place in the main hotel I kept trying to get into and finally was able to open.  It was a huge closet that locked heavily from the outside.  And when we opened it up it was literally a cement closet with a drain in the middle, but it was immaculately clean.  I looked up and saw a trapdoor.  We went upstairs and found this big metal door.  One woman, who claimed to be a psychic, said she'd go in and cleanse the place.  I said I didn't think that was a good idea but she seemed really convinced and while I kept telling her it was a bad idea she went in anyways and we waited.  When she came back out she was pale and apparently had been possessed.  We were going to take care of that when some aliens came down from the sky and started destroying buildings with blue lights.  They focused the beam on a building too long and the building would vanish along with the people in it.  Destroyed with think.  we're trying to figure out how to deal with all the problems that have hit us when...
I wake up.
Odd dreams.  Think I am stressed.

Comments