Anarchy and Love

I have always fallen in love so easily and so hard, almost to be point of being vengeful in certain cases. Yes, the last boyfriend I had I might very well love for the rest of my life, if nothing else, just to piss him off.  It's not that I don't naturally love people.  Some might just call it agressive.

I am far more tolerant of the actions of other than I am of my own.  For example, if I do something stupid (even if I laugh at it) I am kicking myself inside more than you can imagine.  While if someone else does the same stupid thing I may let it go.  I hold myself to a higher standard than that of other people.  I expect more of me than I do of the average person.

Why?  Well in a large part the masses are sheep blinded by idealism of total equality which cannot exist unless we as people were totally equal...which we can never be because we weren't designed that way. The human body is designed or has evolved or was left here by aliens with the capacity to many things, but I will never be an Olympic athlete, or a contortionist, or a trillionaire (unless I find one).  I can only do what I can do physically and mentally.  I will never be equal to another person.  I make up for my shortcomings with determination and the knowledge that if I screw up royally I won't do it again.  I don't except others to be like me in that respect.

And for others if they choose a certain behavior and are fully aware of the consequences and still choose the behavior, I say, go for it man.

I don't see why, if I think in that way, that people get so mad at me for my opinion.  So angry, in fact, that they misuse the term intolerant.  To tolerate, according to Webster, originally meant to experience, undergo, or sustain, as pain or hardship.  I tolerate people just fine.  Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me intolerant.  It means I have an opinion.  I don't agree with homosexuality and am anti gay marriage.  No one I know who is gay, or lesbian, or bi, or transgender, or hermaphroditic would ever know that because I am happy when they are happy and will happily set them up with another person of alternate sexuality, because everyone needs to be happy.  I do not think less of them as a person, nor do I "preach" at them and tell them they are going to hell.  However, I cannot, in good faith, let them get married.  In fact, I think all state sanctioned unions for the purpose of taxes, should be civil unions.  A marriage is a blessed relationship from whatever deity in whatever religion you decide to worship.  Biblically it's wrong.  The bible says homosexual on several occasions and lists it as a sin or wicked.  While I never look at a person and see everything they are doing wrong, I am allowed to dislike a behavior and expect more from myself.  Just like my friends sometimes look at my exes and wonder what on earth I was thinking.  I look at their sexuality and think the same thing.

I look at things from a different POV.  The guy who went into the movie theater and killed 13 people was an idiot with a weapon.  The police were fortunate to be dealing with a toddler with a copy of the anarchists cook book.

A few truths for the masses out there:
1)CPR is a great tool.  However, it's not like on HOUSE or ER where people do CPR and almost everyone is revived.  In fact, odds are, even if you do CPR you won't get them back.  While the statistics are getting better and it is still important, don't expect them to come back.
2)The police are like a paper towel.  You never seem to have them around until there is an accident.  Cops are not there to save you, they are there to scrape your carcass off the road, wall, ceiling,  or automobile.  Not saying they don't hope to make it.  But when the guy with a gun breaks down your front door they aren't always just going to run away like in the commercials.  Be able and willing to protect yourself.
3)Anything is a weapon if used right.  This computer is a weapon.  My cellphone, weapon.  My mail, a weapon.  Honestly, if it's used right a spoon is lethal.  Don't think knives and guns are the only way to kill people.

Comments