More insomniac musings...

Things to strive for in the coming months:
1)I need to be a better Christian tomorrow than I was today...because goodness knows I will fail today, and tomorrow, but I do want to fail less at it.
2)I need to stop finding myself attracted to men who are already taken.  There are enough men in the world to go round for the most part and I never did find myself in the position until more recently.
3)I need to take better care of me.
4)I need to be more selfish and actually worry about me.
5)Blog more often!

Now that the crazy mind is out of the way.  GOODMORNING VIETNAM!  *wait...what do you mean we aren't...oh!*

I have way too much filming to do over the next few months and nowhere near the fundng necessary to do it.  Hopefully something good will happen and I will ind job number 5 or other job number 5 will actually say I am fired so I can move on...like I am already attempting to.

Of course there are promotions for Is This It? to work with, please watch...if nothing else...if you happen to have once dated me...perhaps you would like to see me run over by a car.  LOL!

 There is not much of value to say at this mad hour so let me just run down the films...or basics of the films I will be shooting over the next few months...

First off I am doing a short film called My Face in Myrtle Beach, SC.  Looking forward to it.  Got a pal on board playing opposite me which will be awesome.  This will be early September.  Please, if you read this and want to help out you can go to Indie-go-go...My Face.  No nudity, but hey...good acting!  Help the director get the funds to pay his actors.

Late September we have Zombie Fried Chicken. YAY Louis!  I get to shoot Zombies while wearing combat gear.  Really, who could ask for anything more?

Sometime in the mix I will be filming Prodigy.  A superhero type TV show Pilot where I get to totally rock out.  (Reminder..have a Distraction party to go to as well)

After that I will be playing Josette, a french prostitute, who may not be all she seems, in Les Fleur Du Mal.

I might also be doing some stuff for a few other productions.  Busy, Busy.  Need to vacate in there somewheres.

Comments