Confessions of A G List Actress: Hello 2023!


This made me laugh too hard: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmxG4xoq5lp/

I didn't get to post about 2022 before it ended.  And boy did it end with a serious rush.

All of it was the regular 9-5 work.  I woke up at 7:00am on the 31st and worked until 4:00pm-rushed home and tried to nap until 6pm(didn't nap at all)-rushed to a private party that I bartended until 2:30am(Happy New Year!!! they tipped well)-rushed home to sleep for 6 hours and then worked until 4:00pm again.  

Not counting the five birthdays, Hunnukah, Christmas, and our anniversary.  I really need the month from December 10th-January 14th off entirely for life.

2022 was a year to rebuild what was supposed to happen in 2020.  When I say rebuild, I mean start almost completely from scratch.  Not just from moving to Atlanta, but from the pandemic that took so much from everyone.  Some people say it's bitterness.  I mean come on.  

Being old, bitter, and Jewish...it's a goal.  In the new year, I am just looking for opportunities.  To fail or succeed I really don't care. Let me audition more than ever.  

On a positive note:

Two plays, which I really enjoyed.  I got to do God of Carnage at Crane River in Kearney, NE.  That was a trip and a half.  I also got to be in The Odd Couple for Cape Fear regional.

Worked on two industrials and finished work on a film.

Started doing some stand-up again.  I never knew I would love it, but I do.

During the Holidays started singing a song or two with Manuel Convington.  Nothing big, just got back up there and found the love I have for singing again and started writing songs and singing again.  Gotta get up with Deni.

Wrote more on some scripts.

Yeah, when you write it down it is actually more than you think it is.  It's just never enough and I always want more.  I am a glutton that way.


Comments