Love in a time of madness...

So with 6 films to shoot before the end of the year I find myself having a lot of trouble just relaxing.  I know I talk about it...lots, but I love love.  I love the feeling.  I love the butterflies.  I love dreams about someone.  Kisses.  Hugs.
I think the hardest thing for me to deal with is expressing it sometimes.  Not so much to people who know, but people who don't.  Or maybe people who know who just don't prioritize like I do.
I do tend, these days, to dream of people.  And in these dreams, though some are so similar, people I care about are cads, villains and fiends.  Why?  I suppose so I can feel better about not admitting to certain things.
For example, I dreamt two very good guy friends were trying to sleep with me over a bet to see who could sleep with the most women.  Would either of them do this?  I hope not.  But still I have found it difficult to think of them as men as nice as they are.
I am in love world, and in like.  There are so many hands my hand is aching to hold.  Now if only I could bite the bullet and tell a few of them.
I do find it funny.  Most guys who think I like them, are actually way off.  I may be the queen of obvious, but apparently I can't express the right attraction to the right person.  Or maybe they can't read anything.

Comments