Positivity!

Wow!  Almost mid-august already!  Lots of filming to do in September.  Too bad most of it is a lot of driving for no money.  Oh well.  Least I get it for my reel and the footage should be AWESOME!

I give up. After years of avoiding I am going to make the attempt on California.  Am I scared?  Totally. California is very expensive.  Am I excited?  More so than I am scared thankfully.  I have a few good friends and a lot of good connections and some great acquaintances out there.

Going to go there in December with a good friend for a visit. He also has given up on possibly not going to give California and the dream life a shot.  He's a good guy and hopefully won't mind me almost tearing his arm from it's socket when the plane takes off.

To bad there are so many expensive things I need to get first:
1)New Computer
2)Hair Extensions
3)Insanity(the workout video)
4)Health Insurance
5)Dentist Appointment
6)Dermatologist Appointment
7)Bar School

Not to mention rent.

Most importantly I suppose is a doctor's appointment since I seem to be suffering from MAJOR brain fog.  It's debilitating.  I am afraid I will drop a tray at the restaurant or cut off my finger at the fabric shop.  So it's to the Doctor for me.  Hopefully working 12 hours a day will mean enough money to keep going and get through the crazy life I hope to lead.

It's hard going but I am used to being worked to near exhaustion.  Here's to at least half a year of being over worked and slightly under paid.  Hope it all works out.  Hate that I might have to take a day or two off to get better but if I can I can keep working through the madness.

Comments